Saturday, September 14, 2013

WHERE GOT TIME?

I used to think that you can create your own time. That it's time management. But today I realized ITS A LIE. You cannot create time. There's only 24 hours in a day and sometimes life gives you SO MUCH SHIT YOU GOT NO TIME AT ALL. See doctor? WHERE GOT TIME? Got enough time to see doctor after you DIE okay? For now see what see? See doctor also need to queue.

Pay credit card bills also difficult. Renovate school no AXS machine. Renovate Plaza no AXS machine. All the machines on my way to places ALL GONE FUCKING CHEEBYE. Now I have specifically go out to Compass Pt to find the only other machine I know just to pay my bills. FUCKING WASTE TIME. WHERE GOT TIME. Then I have to go back to take LRT to go do my RT. Then how? Tuesday studio need to do. Still need to find time to work on Thursday studio.

BUT WAIT. You also need to prepare your presentation for your thesis in week 6. Then draw conclusion from the survey results. ONE MORE THING...you need to coordinate your meeting with the film module group and shoot a movie! WHERE GOT TIME? Time come from sleep lah. Got enough time to sleep after you die.

No comments: