Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So after my submisison period, I'm officially free. \o/ Got no exams this sem so the benefit of that is that my holiday started like last week. As usual I am spending the first few days clearing stuff off my to-do list, running errands and suchs and generally tying up loosed ends accumulated over the sem. It feels go to clear things out one after the other and to get things done that I didn't have the time for.

Bills paid, stuff bought, receipts to be claimed, lenses sent for repair, so many dribs and drabs for me to tick off. I have started to spend money for exchange already, accumulating a new tripod and spare batteries. I expect I'll be getting new SD cards soon. I hope my lens return ssoon. Sigh. I got a poor copy so I need to spend money to get it fixed cos the warranty card wasn't filled out properly. Needto resolve this issue and get it off my mind.

Meanwhile, I'm back to my holiday diet of movies. Moonrise Kingdom was much better that I expected and I quite liked it. Got slightly interested in Wes Anderson films yesterday though I can't say I liked The Royal Tenenbaums all that much. As an auteur his style is definitely quite interesting I guess. I wish I could find people who appreciate the kinds of film I watch. I get the feeling its quite difficult...

No comments: