Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Haven't slept much the past few days. :( Been insanely busy during submission period. So busy that I've just been at the computer all day, with only time for meals and the toilet. No time for frivolous activites like FB or even reading my RSS newsfeeds. I set an alarm to make sure I go home before the last bus! So I can go home sleep and come school again the next day. I've got a headache the whole day but I've been doggedly pushing myself to do work. Even though I slept 10 hours last night, it still hasn't fixed my sleep debt yet and this throbbing low-power headache i've been carrying around all day is the result of that. Sigh. I think I am going to shorten my lifespan by a lot. Trying to finish more work before I go back to sleep and chiong more work tomorrow.

No comments: