Sunday, August 12, 2012

I feel compelled to type out some musings here. Holidays are coming to an end. It's been fun but it's certainly lasted long enough. I've had 1 internship, 1 part-time job, earned a small amount of cash to tide me over the holidays, watched countless movies and a few tv shows, gone out, taken photos, uploaded those photos, had good food, and enjoyed myself and school is starting soon.

I have been meaning to change my blogskin for a while to something cleaner, but find it hard to move on for sentimental reasons. I crafted this old one 70% from scratch, spending hours on it and it dates all the way back to JC! I have also been meaning to clean, as in really clean my room and start throwing away stuff more strictly but I haven't found a day in which I am completely free and have the amount of time needed to sort through thing. Sentimentality can only go so far. It should be time for the periodic throwing-out of the old.

Went Haji lane today to look at clothes. didn't find anything I wanted. Or if there was, there wasn't my size. Sigh. I have sorta been wanting to get new pants and/or berms. Need to start a habit of running. I hope my daily afternoon classes means I can start something of a running habit. Once broken it's hard to resume. I worry about what studio I will get. I worry about what group mates I will get. I worry about work in the sem. I have a 4 day week but I guess that sorta can't be helped. :(

After Haji lane went to my aunt's place for a family gathering. So tired. :( I think I'm gonna go watch Firefly. And Sherlock eventually.

Oh look. It's a new beginning.

No comments: