Monday, July 16, 2012

WOW. I am. Really tired.Since blogging has fallen out of fashion, this is like just a place for me to go and let off steam. And man, am I tired. ICT was fricking tiring with a shitload of intense activities. More than was ever cramming into a week during my old NS days dammit. Sigh. Booked out on Friday. Then I went RT on Sunday. After that work today. My legs and back were DAMN SORE. Squatting, leaning, bending, and lifting at work today. Sad thing is I may not be able to stick around for a week even, because they don't need that much manpower.


Shall see how it goes. I quite need the money though. Interning left me with barely enough money to meet my basic living expenses. I could hardly survive on $400 a month, because I scrimp and save on the weekdays to go out with friends on the weekends. On the bright side, I can rest up more while jobless LOL. Tomorrow is probably going to be another tiring day I expect. After work I'm going for RT at Kranji Camp omg. I wonder where I can find the energy within me. At any rate I gotta get it done and get it done ASAP so I can finish my RT. Madness.

No comments: