Monday, August 13, 2012

Aaaah. See we have to bid for these project that we want to work on this semester using a fixed number of points. I tried my best but gambled wrongly so I got one I wanted and one that was quite frankly my last choice. I was traumatised. Today is all about working through the shock, horror, trauma, and opening the bottle of whisky I keep at my table for nights like this. Tomorrow...I'll have to figure out how to get through this. I have to convince myself to do this project, because if I'm not convinced, how do I do so for my audience? Sigh. There's no way I can change my fate now which quite frankly sucks. I'm still trying to accept it. Bloody pissed.

2 comments:

taky said...

JIA YOU!! =] Try to look for a silver lining. =]

-=[K]=- said...

Thanks. I made it to the other studio topic (project) that I wanted!!! They were willing to open up more spaces for us, so YAY!!! Could change over. :D