Thursday, August 23, 2012

I have heard skipping breakfast is bad. But it I have just one apple in the morning is that considered breakfast?  I haven't been eating that much breakfast lately.

What i ate today:
1 x apple
1 x 50 cent curry puff
1 x chicken chop with rice
1 x kit kat
1 x snall chocolate biscuits

Being able to exercise more during the holidays has made me quite satisfied but I fear that when school starts there will be less frequency to do so. So I have to take more measures to keep healthy and also to lose weight. BAM. Diet: Don't eat stuff. Easiest diet to follow or what? Hahaha.

Somehow it's not as bad as I feared...I suspect because I always have afternoon classes, waking up late means I don't feel hungry at lunch which means I can don't go for it! Or eat something light...like a curry puff. Tomorrow though, I will be waking up earlier than normal for a meeting. More energy spent = my first lunch in days? :O I hope not.

The other day I wanted to buy new pants but that didn't have my size. To have nice stuff you must be damn skinny. Sigh...so maybe if I can starve everything off I might be able to go back and get the smaller size. Ahaha. My new hero is Christian Bale in The Machinist. I should try that. A tuna and an  apple a day!!!

2 comments:

Xin said...

o.O how come you're suddenly bent on dieting too leh ? D:

-=[K]=- said...

Why? Who else? No recently I went to Haji Lane with friends then found I couldn't get this nice pair of pants I wanted cos of the size. So depressing lor. :( I been wanting to buy new shorts. And jeans.