Tuesday, December 25, 2012

So I welcomed Christmas by watching the last few episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I'd glad I got myself interested in this series it's one of the best anime I've come across. Suffice to say the second last episode was a depressingly emotional and sad way to welcome Christmas with. Feeling the ebb of the Christmas spirit. Feeling awfully bland this year, and results come out tomorrow. I just want to getaway from it all. I won't want to live here anymore for the time being. I want to go off someplace new, start in a new land with new things and a new environment. Leave this life behind.

"You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write 'Fuck you' right under your nose."
-The Catcher in the Rye, J.D. Salinger

No comments: