Saturday, September 08, 2012

I have things to say but I'm afraid I'll affect the positive energy of things. Sounds superstitious? Well, I don't know but I'm wary of this. Compared to people whose relatives and own family win 4D like once a month, my family hardly has such an effect despite all the lucky draws and the 4D tickets my dad regularly buys. I hope the flow of things is not upset, please carry on! The last time I won something was a $5 NTUC voucher in the army LOL.

That time, I was thinking gah, given our rate of success, I'd be better off gorging myself on the army's dollar and so I went to town on the crabs and seafood....only to hear my name with a greasy mouth and oily fingers. Who, me? Me? Me! What!? So this week mouse was equally, if not much more stunning. Also...the new clothes I bought from ASOS came today!!! I half expected them to come on the 12th, 13th latest (2 weeks as usual). I was idly hoping to wear new clothes to school on my birthday but looking at the date and time of past orders, resigned myself to getting them afterwards. Well, um, thanks I guess?

No comments: