Sunday, September 16, 2012

Goodness I feel less hardworking this sem! :( I have been doing work really slowly, alternating with slacking. I get stuff done but at a very relaxed pace. Maybe this is me adjusting to having less than 20MCS (Thank God) for once. But I keep getting the feeling I shouldn't be slacking off. Whenever I have free time I keep running through the list of upcoming classes so I know what other tasks lie ahead of me. Keep scanning and doing. No time to slack. It's a good habit though, I ought to pick it up again. Keep doing work non-stop. That's how you can get by, espcially last sem with a legendary groupmate known throughout the entire course. Do-it-yourself.

More work ahead. With all the constant meetings and stuff I'm finding it harder to find time to go and run. Sigh! Oh yes. Cutting down on Facebook now. Rather pointless but I let it get to be a habit. Tsk. Twitter also.

No comments: