Friday, June 15, 2012

SIGHHHHH. THIS SUCKSSSS. Everyone is going overseassssss but I cannot. All I see on Facebook is people in the US, people in Spain, people in Paris. BUT I CANNOT GO. CANNOT. I AM STUCK HERE IN SHITTY SINGAPORE AND THIS SUCKSSSSSSSS. WHY LIKE THAT.WHY I NO MONEY. GOT MONEY ALSO WHY THIS KIND OF DATE. DAMN SIAN YOU KNOW OR NOT? Sit here and watch people go overseas and then I cannot go. It sucks so bad it almost makes me mad. I am damn freaking sian now. Cannot do this cannot do that. WHY WHY WHY. CANNOT GO. CANNOT ENJOY. CANNOT PLAY. CANNOT RELAX. CANNOT EXPERIENCE LIFE. YES I SUPPOSE I AM F**KING JEALOUS NOW.

I almost don't feel like meeting anyone when I go for exchange. I will go there and explore and live and play TO THE FULLEST. ALL BY MYSELF. Because if I can't join in the fun why should anyone join in mine? Huh? Huh? This sounds stupid but freak I am freaking unhappy now and there's not a single damn thing I can do about it but sit here and mope. DAMMIT. This sucks. Life sucks. Screw everything. Seriously.

TOTALLY FREAKING NEED A BREAK.

BUT I CANNOT GET ONE.

HOW. TELL ME HOW.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHFUCK.

1 comment:

Kryztilia said...

omg kenneth! I can't believe i found u! I was googling my name and saw your post! haha. how are u?
-kryztilia
PS: not sure if i have u on fb, here's my link:
http://www.facebook.com/joannecheok